Gallery Submission Guidlines
- PaperWorks members are invited to submit digital images of their work for publication on our PaperWorks.info Gallery pages. This is a Members-Only opportunity.
- You may include up to 4 images.
- Images should be good quality jpg (JPEG) or tif (TIFF) files. If taking the pictures yourself, use the best quality (dpi) setting and largest size (physical dimensions) setting. Do not alter the physical size or dpi of the original. All modifications of the images will be done by the webmaster. If the file size of your image is very large, you may need to send separate emails for each image.
- Email a brief bio and/or brief artist statement The text should be a maximum of two brief paragraphs, with clear and concise wording. Your words will be placed on the page as submitted.
- You may include your email address and personal website URL for posting on your page.
- What you submit for posting to the web site is a reflection of yourself and of Paperworks. So, please take the time to review your submission before pressing the send button.
- Submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com. The words "PaperWorks Gallery" should be included in the subject line.